PEC - Process Enhancement Chemicals
Wöllner offers not only raw materials but also innovative solutions for a wide range of applications in diverse sectors. Our Process Enhancement Chemicals (PEC) include product lines for the manufacture of pulp and paper, for industrial water circuits and the recycling of waste paper.
WarositEffiziente und umweltgerechte Prozesschemikalien für die Papier- und Zellstoffproduktion
Process chemicals for industrial water circuits
Our process chemicals in the Warosit® range are highly efficient and guarantee trouble-free production. We place great emphasis on eco-friendly technologies, quality assurance and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring of microbial growth in industrial water systems
- Combating and control of inorganic and organic contaminants
- Treatment of wires, felts and central rolls
- Cleaning agents for water circulation systems , machine parts, machine periphery & paper machine clothing (PMC)
- Enzymes for starch degradation and fibre modification
- Defoamers and deaerators for pulp and paper production and waste water treatment
- Polymers for process- and waste-water treatment
- Pulp and Paper production
- Recycling of waste paper
- Industrial water systems
Wöllner offers not only high quality process chemicals but also the planning and installation of dosing systems including maintenance and routine monitoring of treatment programs.
Verisil® - Blancosil®Spezialsilikatprodukte für Deinking und Faserstoffbleiche
Verisil® | Blancosil®| Sapetin®
Special Silicate products for recycling paper
Sodium silicate, also known as standard waterglass, is an important multifunctional chemical additive used in the de-inking process of waste paper and peroxide bleaching of wood pulp.
Our Verisil®/Blancosil® range of high performance, module-modified special silicates with optional biodegradable additives are highly cost-effective. This results in markedly better process effect eliminating undesirable side effects which can occur with standard waterglass.
- Problem-free storage and transport of the concentrates
- Low tendency to deposit
- Increased stabilization effect in peroxide bleaching systems
- Optimized alkali and buffer properties
- Low COD values in water circuits and effluent systems
- Optimization of chemical costs
The Sapetin® product line complements the range with additives for reducing or eliminating soaps and fatty acids in the de-inking process.
- Wood-pulp bleaching
- Waste paper treatment
Our competent technical service will be pleased to advise you which of our products is the best solution for your sector and application. Our specialists also provide support in designing optimum formulations and production processes.