Betol®Silicate-based inorganic binders
Silicate-based inorganic binders
Binders also for extreme conditions
The Betol®product line covers sodium-, potassium- and lithium-based aqueous silicate solutions. We produce solutions in different compositions, tailored to the specific needs of our customers.
Functional additives can be added to optimise the performance characteristics.
- Inorganic character
- High temperature stability
- Good binding effect
Betolin® | Sapetin®
Betolin® | Sapetin® | Sikalon®
Binder and additive specialities for paints/plasters/construction chemistry
Binders based on nature
The Betolin® | Sapetin® | Sikalon® product lines cover aqueous binders and formulation additives for the production of environmentally friendly silicate paints and plasters as well as for the manufacture of coating systems for cementitious surfaces.
- Ready-to-use, storage-stable formulations
- Open-pore coating, therefore good water vapour permeability
- Good colour stability
- Harmonious, matt surface finish
- High dirt pick-up resistance
- Long life
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor areas in new and old buildings
- Environmentally neutral behaviour
- Excellent adhesion to mineral substrates through chemical cross-linking with the surface
Water-based special adhesives
The Collosil® programme offers ready-to-use industrial adhesives. In addition to alkali silicate-based inorganic variants, our range of highly-effective, water-based special adhesives are complemented by organic systems.
- Resistant to high temperatures
- No solvent vapours or harmful gases in the event of fire
- Chemical resistant
- High adhesion
- Aqueous system, easy to apply
- High initial tack
- Excellent drying capacity
Geosil®Binders and hardeners for alkali-activated systems
Binders and hardeners for alkali-activated systems
Silicate binder and hardener for geopolymers and alkali-activated hardeners
The Geosil® product line contains specially formulated aqueous silicate solutions for the alkaline activation of reactive mineral fillers. The range is supplemented by various hardener systems. Depending on the formulation, the resulting systems can take the form of binders, coatings or adhesives.
- High temperature stability
- High chemical stability
- High mechanical stability
- Good moulding capacity
Ligasil® | Stabisil®Binders and hardener systems for special civil engineering & tunnel construction
Ligasil® | Stabisil®
Binders and hardener systems for special civil engineering & tunnel construction
Binder, hardener, accelerator
The Ligasil® | Stabisil® product line contains binders and complementary hardener systems for soil injections. Our soluble silicate-based shotcrete accelerators are especially well-suited for use in tunnel construction.
- Particularly suitable for hard & soft gel injections
- Soil Solidification
- Shotcrete Acceleration